There are currently no positions at Pollux Aviation Ltd. However, we are always interested in seeing what talented individuals might be interested in working for our fast paced company.
Please feel free to send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to the appropriate address below.
- Rotorcraft PIC: 1500 hours
- Commercial Certificate
- CFI desirable
- OAS/AMD minimums: 400 hours mountainous conditions
- Ability to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Must have Robinson R44 experience
- Robinson Factory Safety Course: Desirable
- Vertical Reference: Desirable
- Minimum of FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate or Three years actual Robinson Experience
- Additional Pay Depending on Experience Level